My practice has been serving the mental health needs of Greater South Florida since 1999. I have found it most therapeutic & cost-effective (as well as time-saving) to provide both psychiatric medication and/or various forms of psychotherapy (e.g. cognitive-behavioral & psychoanalytic therapy), when appropriate. Areas of interest include depression, anxiety, PTSD, bipolar disorder, & smoking cessation. Hablo espa?ol.
Areas of Interest/Specialty
- Combined Psychotherapies & Psychopharmacology
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR) for trauma/PTSD, complicated grief, & phobias
- Developmental Disabilities
- Eating Disorders
- We are pleased to announce that during 2009, Dr. Sabater celebrated his 10th anniversary of practicing psychiatry since completing his training at University of Miami as Chief Resident.
- We hope this web site will serve as a resource for medical information as well as a tool for efficient communication with our office. The following instructions will guide you through the registration process for our online solutions.
FOR NEW PATIENTS:
1. Click on My Patient Page
2. Click on Create an Account in the patient login box.
3. Create your user ID and password and complete your registration. You will receive an e-mail confirmation when your registration is "active."