My practice has been serving the mental health needs of Greater South Florida since 1999. I have found it most therapeutic & cost-effective (as well as time-saving) to provide both psychiatric medication and/or various forms of psychotherapy (e.g. cognitive-behavioral & psychoanalytic therapy), when appropriate. Areas of interest include depression, anxiety, PTSD, bipolar disorder, & smoking cessation. Hablo español.
Areas of Interest/Specialty
- Combined Psychotherapies & Psychopharmacology
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR) for trauma/PTSD, complicated grief, & phobias
- Developmental Disabilities
- Eating Disorders
- We are pleased to announce that during 2014, Dr. Sabater celebrated his 15th anniversary of practicing psychiatry since completing his training at University of Miami as Chief Resident.
- We hope this web site will serve as a resource for medical information as well as a tool to learn about Dr. Sabater's practice.
FOR NEW PATIENTS: PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BY CALLING (954) 724-9640 OR ALTERNATIVELY TEXTING (954) 933-8362 OR BY EMAILING email@example.com.